Bunga-Bunga


Last night i dont know why out of sudden Fizal text me?!?! Yaaa, aku lah kot salahnya. Aku saje je dok tegur dia kat telegram. Ingat habis situ je lah. Then aku ada lah like video post dia. Its just normal thing right? But Man said, sometimes even like post means something for someone. We never know kan.

Since RMO ni, almost every night akan on the phone dengan Man. Man kata dia call sebab senang dia nak lena. My voice as his lullaby. At first, bit mad lah. Kita nak sembang, tapi dia nak tidur tapi tak bagi letak until dia bebetul tak reply. Duhh! But, lelama tu macam hmm okay je lahh. Redha je lah kena tinggal sokmo.

This week he like missing his ex-fiancee coz he told me one video that he watched before about this guy prank his gf. Then he said his ex-fiance also like that girl. Cheating behind him & he scared because of his ex, he cannot act like he behave before. Kesian dekat orang yang pernah disakiti ni hikhikhik.

Okay, back to Fizal text me yesterday night at 02:30 am k! Early morning he text me for what? Ikut hati, i really wanna reply him back. I tell you i really wanna reply him. I kinda longing for him. Then i saw his DP (photo of him and his wife smiling happily). So i abort my mission and just bluetick him. But still keep checking on that message 😔 But i manage to resist all the tempation. Bravo for me!

Fizal text me right after i finish on the phone with Man. Then pop up his name on my notification. I doubt my eye at first. Im happy for a while but confuse at the same time. Then i straight away call Man again even tho i know he sleep oredi. But, he pick up my call hehehehehe then i told him those thing. Then he say no need to end call just left it there until morning. In case if Fizal wanna call me, he couldnt get it thru since i still on call huhuhuhuhuh. His small gesture moved me a bit terharu taw ittew. Nyampah lah kat Man ni. But i do hope Fizal call me jugak coz i miss his voice. K thats rude! Sorry. Told Man impossible he will call me at that hour. Wife dia ada kot. Gila apa. But he insist nak stay on the phone je. Kesian kat dia. Aku dok layan drama. Kekadang ada lah bebel lah marah lah gelak la. Dia tidur mesti tak lena dok dengar bunyi macam-macam tu. Kekadang dia nyampuk lah sikit. Dah habis layan dram nak letak gak, tetiba dia nyampuk kata biar je, nanti dia bangun sahur dia letak. At least dia boleh teman aku sampai aku tidur since all this while i always kata dia tinggal aku. So today dia nak teman till i tidur. But, i end up end the call accidently hahahahaha. The end.

By the way, i call Man balik sebab i know he cuti tomorrow k. He just finished his 24 hours duty. Tu yang i call balik even rasa guilty kacau dia but i need to let him know this story. Malam tadi first time dia tidur tak lena hahahahaha. Tu pagi tadi dia call me back coz he wanna sleep. So after he listen to my voice, then he go back sleep. Kinda weird feeling, but sokay laa. Already get used to it.

So conclusionnya, will Fizal text me again today? Hmm. I dont mind if he wanna have a normal chit chat. Text me at normal hour, not like 1 or 2 am. Gila apa! Dont make me like mistress. I'm not that low. If you approach me correctly, i will respond. I hate that you think me that low. So sad, coz you're someone that i used to adore. But, this is how the ending for us looks like.


Thank you for your time :)